of note, not everything's gonna be here lol, i've only started documenting this on May 10th, 2023, so yeah
- 18th: Moved website to a different VPS!
- Updated all the sonas pages to have a consistent height for the names, woo.
- Created this very page. Hello!
- Removed the notice on the front page talking about how some places might not have headers/footers because I didn't check there. Nobody complained, so, I have to assume this whole website works! If it doesn't... oh well.
- 9th: A bunch of optimizations, and now each page for sonas contains their own gallery, showing the art they're featured in!
- Fixed the meta-tags for Telegram. There was left-over code from when I was just trying to convince Discord to render my stuff properly lol
- PyBlog now injects the header/footer into every HTML page, meaning Zonelets has been now almost completely replaced by my static site generator! Though the CSS style is nice, so I'll keep it.
- Replaced the Mastodon links on the front page with Fediverse links, which goes to both of my social accounts on the Fediverse. I also added my Matrix Chat link here too!
- Added panning to the thumbnails, so I can adjust the thumbnails positions.
- Thumbnails now also do checksum checks, though this is a lot slower than just writing the files.
- Thumbnails will now take up the full space by constantly resizing the image until it fits.
- The meta description (used for how my posts render on discord, telegram, etc.) now uses newlines to replace the <br> tags. Somehow it works.
- 6th Added a checksum checker, which checks if the file already exists, and if it does, it won't replace it if there's no changes that's been made to it.
- 5th: Uploaded MyPyBlog to a private gitlab repo, this is where I am able to keep track of most of the history from this point on.